Terms of Service
By signing up and actively using the PandaBitCoins program, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in this membership agreement. PandaBitCoins may, at any time, choose to edit, add and/or delete portions of this agreement and impose changes without prior notification of its members. We will endeavor to send out a notice to all our members regarding the new terms and/or terms which have changed. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your PandaBitCoins account. Your continued participation in PandaBitCoins following our posting of a change in policy notice or new agreement on our site will constitute your binding acceptance to the change. You agree and acknowledge that you will review this agreement on a regular basis and you further agree that upon logging in and viewing the site you are deemed to have reviewed and accepted the latest revisions/modifications to this membership agreement.
You are not allowed to create any more than 1 account. If detected your account will be suspended.
We do not tollerate anyone who uses false information to get referrals. If detected your account will be suspended.
If someone is caught cheating or simply attempting to cheat, we have the right to forfeit all earnings and possibly even ban the user from our network.
Cheating would include any of the following:
- Interfering with our system to prevent optimum security and/or reliability.
- Creating or using any type of emulator, or a program to automate the process of clicking.
- Any malicious act that may, in any way, interfere with our system.
We do not beleive in spam, and we are very strict on the handling of your information. The only emails you will receive are periodic emails with information about updates and issues with the site.
Spamming on forum will result an immediate account suspension.
PandaBitCoins offers a Premium Membership which is valid for a period of one month to one year from date of purchase. There are no refunds on a Premium upgrade. The added benefits of holding a Premium Membership are described on the store page.
If your account has been inactive for more than 90 days, your account will be suspended.
Contact us to unsuspend your account.
PandaBitCoins may without warning increase or decrease our prices for account upgrades, and advertisements purchases. In the event that we decrease our pricing, PandaBitCoins will not offer a refund for the difference in pricing to any member who made a purchase at the higher price.
- Members can request payout by selecting one of our payment options.
- Minimum payout is $0.5 for Perfect Money.
- Minimum payout is $0.5 for Faucethub.
- If your registered name is different with your payment processor name we will process KYC and if you failed to provide all information needed your account will be suspended.
- Members can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor use to make the most of purchases, the maximum amount members can request to the other payment processors is equal to the value of the purchases made.
- Members have to post payment proof on our site and emoneyspace.com forum to eligible for next payout
- The website must not contain pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.
- The website must not contain any frame breakers.
- The website must be english.
- The website must not contain or promote any viruses.
- The website must not contain ANY prompts such as download dialogs or confirmation alerts.
- The website must not exceed the 1 popup/popunder limit.
- The website's single popup/popunder must not open any new windows.
- The website's single popup/popunder must not break any of the above terms.
There will be no refund for all purchases, but you can always contact us to resolve anything about your purchase.
Report Abuse Policy
To balance the needs and interests of all of our users, we may prohibit content for advertisements that does not meet the Site content standards outlined in this Abuse Policy.
Please review these standards. They will help you understand what type of expression and content is acceptable, and what type of content may be reported and removed.
If you need to report abusive behavior to us, please review the Abuse Policy in its entirety and contact us via the Contact Us button at bottom of the page or Report button when viewing advertisements.
Site content standards:
- Violence and Threats
- Bullying and Harrasment
- Hate Speech
- Inappropriate Graphic Content
- Pornography and Nudity
- Self Harm
- Identity and Privacy
- Intellectual and Property
- SPAM and Phishing
- Offensive Content